Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Kaleidoscope garden




12 comments:

tiff said...

beautiful and fun! your garden looks great in a Kaleidoscope...hee :)

Anet said...

Thanks Tiff,
Well unfortunately it's looking a little drab right now. Almost every thing is past blooming and it's looking pretty green all around. I need to plan better with the bloom times. Some of it will bloom a second time around soon and I still have a few lilies in bloom.
I didn't plant any annuals this year. Cuz I'm lazy!

sandy said...

What fun....I use to do that with some of my pics and forgot about that function!! Thanks.

RunninL8 said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Howdja do THAT?
And HEY! You WON!!!! Come over and see!

Sharon said...

How DID you do that??? Those are beautiful.

Anet said...

It's called Nero PhotoSnap Viewer.
When I had my computer fixed, it was on there when I got it back so they must of added for me. It's a kaleidoscope button and you can do different versions of the kaleidoscope. I played with it one day when I was exploring. It has some other fun things too.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Aren't you having fun on your holidays, Anet!! .. love the colors and patterns!!

~Molly~ said...

How fun!!! I must admit I loved the melon critter from yesterday though, that was hilarious!

Molly

ps, I tagged you for an embarassing songs meme, see my blog for details if you want to play along!

Tara said...

How cool... beautiful... fun... groovy, mama, I'm diggin' it!

Tammy said...

BEAUTIFUL photos! I was going to ask how you did that, but read your explanation in the comments.

My computer doesn't have that feature. :(

denise said...

pretty!

Tammy said...

I just love these photos. I wish my computer did cool stuff like that. :)

Blog Archive