Wednesday, August 6, 2008

3:00 AM

Every night I have this weird internal clock that wakes me at 3:00 AM.
I usually get up and check on Noah, this is what I find every night.
Harpo's favorite sleeping spot on top of Noah's head.
Harpo didn't like the flash from the camera.
"Go away Mom!"

6 comments:

sandy said...

That is so darn sweet!!! I love photos of sleeping kids. What a cutie he is and the cat too!

Sharon said...

That is so cute!!!
But remind me never to spend the night at your house! Pictures of me at 3 am would not be so cute. :)

Gwen Buchanan said...

That is funny!! so around your house it is not the kids that wake the mom... it is the mom that teases the kids... .naughty, naughty!!!

Did you get any pictures of the moon.. it was a crescent.. so pretty.

Anet said...

Thanks Sandy, They are sweet when they are sleeping aren't they?

*********************

Hi Sharon, I would only take your picture at 3:00AM if there was a cute kitten on your head! lol...

**********************

Oh Gwen, I have had my fair share of being awoken by these kids!!!
And they tease me just as much! lol...
I didn't peek outside, darn it!

Tara said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet.

tiff said...

noah looks so sweet sleeping...it is amazing how a flash never bothers a kid in deep sleep...but your kitty...wow...those are pretty cute photo's of the cat.

Blog Archive