
Another fun Molly meme...
What is outside my front door: A flat bed construction truck and a road construction sign.
What is on my mind: Finding the new doctor's office in East Lansing
Things I am thankful for right now: Brad, because he is such a hard worker, my kids for their free spirits.
What I am reading:Fresh Water, Women Writing on the Great Lakes

Goings on inside the house: Still scraping paint off the woodwork in the dining room.
What I am listening to: The Beatles
What I want: A mini weekend vacation
I'm creating: Painted gourds, Spiderwick Chronicles Unit, That's about it!
From the kitchen: Today I made potato salad, pulled pork BBQ for dinner and cherry cake.
What I have planned for today: Taking Autumn to her new doctor appt. for her psoriasis.
What I have planned for this week: Shopping with Caleb for a backpack for college, ugh!!! He is so fussy! Some activities with Noah; we are going to make a hobgoblin house, a seeing stone, and working on a fairy and goblin journal.
Some current favorites: Coke slushies, lemon ice, harvesting from the garden, working with Noah on our Spiderwick Chronicles unit with him. Waiting for my new fireplace stove to arrive.

Thanks Molly!




11 comments:
wow, lots of interesting things. Cherry cake, yum....and now I know I was going to comment on other things but ....oh well, that's my mind for you...
loved reading you today.
Cool, glad you played along with this one Anet! I love how the Simpler Life blogger does this every week. Her's is a little bit different but same gist.
Molly
You have some neat stuff going on. Coolio! I would love to hear more about your Spiderwick Chronicles unit (hint, hint)...
Hey Sandy, I can't even eat the cherry cake...allergies!
*************************
Thanks Molly, I enjoy the memes!:)
***************************
Hi Tara, I will be glad to share it soon. We watched the movie and he loved it! So I've been brain storming some activities to go along with it. I couldn't find anything on the net. We are also planning on reading the book, I've heard it's much better than the movie, as usual!
We've been on the hunt for goblins and fairies!
Hey, that picture is of the exact stove we bought last April!
Hey Sharon, it's very similar to the one I ordered. We went with an electric faker fire one though. I know...kinda lame! But it cost about 8 cents an hour to use and it will help warm up the living room area. We are sticking in our white brick fireplace and plugging it in! Simple and easy, it even has a remote control! That's living in the city fire!
And I seem to have a problem with smoke smell lately, add it to my allergy list!
... I haven't had breakfast yet, and now you have made me so hungry... salad would be so good right now... Anet, Thanks for the idea!!
I was watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.. It is probably the only part I do watch...
Ok, now I see YOU are creating the Spiderwick Chronicles unit study. I'm impressed! So what all will your son be doing with it? Care to do a little post on it? Purty please????? lol. No pressure, I'm just so curious. My girls loved that show.
Hey Tammy, see the comments on the "For Sale" post, I will do some more post as we progress along! :) Thanks for asking!
love this...i must have missed when catching up on blog entries...hee :)
love your woodstove...and oh boy my boys' would love to be in your house while you create a unit on spiderwick...your book looks very interesting...and school shopping is no fun, especially backpacks...ugh!
Finally found a backpack suitable to Caleb's liking. After trekking around town. And me saying NO! to the packs that cost $50 to $100, we find one at all place, Walmart for $10. Whew!!! I never thought he'd settle for that. He's Mr. G.Q. in his own world, I guess. So a few radical buttons pinned on it and he's good to go! Like his "Question Authority" button.
Love that one! lol...
Post a Comment