Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Cutie in the mail!

My New York City Prize came in the mail from Runnin18 at Mountain Pulse today...
How cute is this???
Look she lights up and turns colors!
We are having a blast with her...
Too much fun!!!! We even had a little science lesson about how it turns on by touching the 2 metal buttons on the bottom at the same time. Very cool!
We even enjoyed the packing!
Thanks Runni18, I will keep her right next to my Statue of Liberty pencil sharpener!
Awesome!

12 comments:

Sharon said...

That really is cute!!!

sandy said...

ahhh that's cute.

A Slice of the Pie said...

What a cute prize. I love when someone uses newsprint for packing so I can read it! Once my son bought something on ebay from England. I was disappointed when the shipper used plain paper!

Tara said...

Funny! I like getting things wrapped in newspaper as well. When we ship the Christmas package to our German exchange student, we carefully select the wrapping materials...

Tammy said...

So nice to get something in the mail besides bills and junkmail!!!

Sandra Dodd said...

We have a little Viking duck tied to a string tied to our hot tub thermometer.

I love reading newspapers that come as packing. When I was little and fireworks came from Japan, we would slice the printed covering papers of rockets and fountains the next day and carefully unroll the newspapers the tubes were made of. Getting long columns of print wasn't great, but if you got cartoons that was a big winner!

RunninL8 said...

How ironic that picture was in the box!
Lo had fun learning about the buttons as well. So glad you're all enjoying it!!!

Anet said...

Thanks Runnin18, we love it!
Yeah, I thought you'd love that photo from the paper. Hehehe!

Ruth said...

You mean Runnin18 didn't intentionally pack it with that picture?? That's hilarious. What a cute rubber ducky! Would it be dangerous to take a bath with it??

Anet said...

Yeah...bath with ducky not a good idea. For ducky anyways, she probably wouldn't light up anymore.

RunninL8 said...

Doh! It's totally suposed to be a bath ducky!!! The box said duck lights up when you put it in water!!!!ARRRGGH!!! Stupid NYC shmunskies!!!!

Anet said...

Really?!!! I just assumed it wasn't water safe. Cool!
I'll toss her in Noah's next bath!
Water turns her on, OH!!!!

Blog Archive