We are getting ready for the Civil War Muster this weekend.
We will most likely go on Sunday, better weather. We are packing a picnic and heading the Muster. I wanted everyone to go....Autumn flat out refused! Caleb changed his mind and he's going to his friend' s house for the weekend. So now we are down to our "mini" family" Mom, Dad and Noah. Oh well... it's for Noah's homeschool unit anyways and we'll still have a good time.
Have a great weekend!





10 comments:
What do you do there?? I'll be interested in seeing photos from this. That's always how it is, as the kids get older, don't seem to want to do fun things like that.
Fun times...how funny how life continues to go on even with your mini family.
i will trade you and go to the civil war muster...if you come and finish up my classroom and unpack my house...giggle :)
Have a GREAT time! I can't wait to see pics.
You got your new stove!!! It looks beautiful. With gas prices sky rocketing I bet you use it quite a bit this winter.
Hey Sandy, it a reinactment of the Civil War. Lots of cool stuff to see!
*******************************
I wish I could help Tiff. We moved our preschool last year, What a pain!!!! We have way too much stuff!
Yes, It's so fakey it's kind of funny. But it will help take the chill out of this drafty old house. I need something like this in my bedroom. We have 9 (90 year old) windows in there. Three window on three of the walls. I feel like I'm in a bird cage in that room. When it's below zero out, I freeze my butt off in there.
That last post was to Sharon! It's so hot in here right now, it's strange to think about freezing but it won't be long.
It doesn't look a bit fake in the picture.
Do you plastic the windows in the winter? I know it probably seems almost like a sacrilege to do that to beautiful old windows but I bet it would really help.
We haven't yet, I keep thinking of doing that every year! I bet it would make a world of difference. I remember one night I put on a hat I was so cold! lol...
Have FUN guys!!!!!
I'm off to work... :(
Can't wait to hear all about it. Sounds fun!
Post a Comment