Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wall-E


We took the boys to see Wall-E this afternoon. Wonderful movie! Both boys loved it so did Brad and I. Great movie for the family!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Great, I'll tell Larry. He and Zoe are going on Monday. :)

Tammy said...

I must live under a rock....I've not heard of this! lol

Anet said...

Hi Sharon, I hope Larry likes movies with lots of cute factor! hehehe! But really it has a little of everything! Caleb liked it for the message it gave about humans.

****************

Hey Tammy, I've missed you! It was so fun to go through and read all of your comments! I bet you're gonna need a week of rest to get back in the swing of things. That was a long and adventurous vacation! Lucky!!
This is an adorable movie the kids would love it!

sandy said...

My oldest grandson wants to see it, but I've been waiting awhile so the crowds aren't as bad.

Anet said...

Oh... He'll love it!

Blog Archive