I've been tagged by my friend Sharon. 6 random things about me.
Okay...
1. My favorite drink is iced mint green tea.

2. I lived in Columbus Ohio for 1 year.

3. I absolutely have to sit in the end seat at the movies.
4. I teach Science to 4 and 5 year olds every Wednesday during school.
5. My all time favorite movie is It's A Wonderful Life. I watch it every year by myself and cry every single time.

6. I gave birth to Noah on my 37th Birthday.
Tag your it!





15 comments:
I just popped in real quick but now Larry's hanging over my shoulder because he wants me to come split wood with him so I'll be back in a bit! :)
Splitting wood, are you guys getting ready for winter already?
Yeah, it's not unheard of for us to get a hard frost and a flurry as early as the end of August. By the first week in October it snows pretty reliably every year.
So what took you to Columbus?
I really like It's a Wonderful Life too. (and To Kill a Mockingbird)
Science is my favorite, especially with kids that age. Have you ever made slime with them? Zoe always liked that....also playing with the microscope but she was older then.
Noah was born on your birthday and Gwen's Max made his appearance on Christmas and I have a niece who was born on the 4th of July 3 kids with great timing!
How cool is that sharing a birthday with Noah!
I also HAVE to have the end seat at the movie theater. Guess we could never go to a movie together. lol ;)
You live in C-Bus? That's not too horribly far from me, although our nearest big city is Cleveland, which I like a little better.
Yep, I like the end seat best, too.
Hey Sharon, job offer, but I hated being away from family. I was only about 25. I didn't know Max was a Christmas baby!
Hi Tammy, well maybe you could sit behind me if you promise not to kick my seat! lol...
Hi Tara, Sorry I guess that was confusing, I used to live there years ago. Now I live in the capital city of Michigan. Where I grew up.
C-bus is a wonderful fun city though! My daughter loves Cleveland she went there earlier this year.
Ahhh so fun learning about you and the end seat at the movies. I was 34 when I had my fourth and last son. I thought that was old. haha!
Yes Sandy, Noah was our "surprise!"
baby. what a joy he is though!!!
Anet, my dad's mom had her FIRST baby when she was 37.
What do you do if there are no end seats? Or don't you let that happen and you get there early?
Hey Ruth; I always get there early!
And I'll try to chose a non-busy time to go.
How many babies did she have?
Oh duh... I left the "d" off of lived. No, no, I got it when I read it. I was just an idjmik when I proofed my comment. Or didn't proof it. Jeez, I hate it when that happens!
She had three, my dad was the third, and I think she was 47 when he was born! And oh by the way, my dad's dad was 70 when Dad was born. Yeah, and he fought in the Civil War. :)
I love reading fun things about people. And then I come to comment and I get sucked into Sharon's comments. ;) I love long winters --- gets too hot in summer here.
I had my first when I was 35, my second at 37.
I haven't been to a movie theatre in many years (6?), but I used to have to sit at the end too - my legs are too long and don't fit in the rows!
Denise~ I'm floored!!! I had you in my mind as 30 tops.....especially after seeing the picture that one of your little ones took of you a while back! Why does that make me so happy??? Doesn't matter. :)
It's ok Tara I do it all the time!:)
*********************************
Wow Ruth that's amazing!
*********************************
I never pictured you with long legs Denise. Am I the only short person here?
I have to sit on the end for paranoid reasons:(
Post a Comment