I am so not a cat lover...but your cat...well too cute! I look at cats and my eyes start to swell...so picture of cat cuteness on a blog works for me...giggle :)
Hey Tiff, I'm actually allergic too. Not so bad as eyes swelling but I live a stuffy nose existence with allergy meds. My husband thinks I'm crazy for having 1 cat let alone 3 cats! I'm glad you can enjoy Harpo cuteness without the swelling!
I can never get enough of Harpo's cuteness!!! I was typing a LONG email the other day and had it about half done when one of our cats pounced on my keyboard and it disappeared! Turned out she had managed to send it prematurely. Then I tried to email the person again explaining why I'd sent half an email and Tonks jumped back on the keyboard and started typing. It only took 3 tries but we (Tonks and I) eventually got everything we wanted typed and sent.
LOVE the top photo! I've never seen a cat do that! :)
Funny Sandy! Oh I would love to see your kittens! You should blog about them!
*************************** Harpo does the same thing and attacks the monitor or the mouse. He can be a pain in the butt. The other day he stepped on the key board right when I was leaving you a comment and he typed a zillion letters I almost sent it to you, so funny! But decided not, I already have a blogging squirrel!
I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma. ~Eartha Kitt
Education consist of mainly what we've unlearned.
~Mark Twain
A watched child never learns.
~Robert Brault
Welcome!
Hello!~Aaniin! ~Bonjour!
I'm a homeschooling mom with 3 kids. The two oldest have graduated from homeschool. Our oldest now owns her own Photography business. Our middle son is in college studying
Culinary Arts and the youngest son age 11 is an Interest Led Homeschooler, who loves history! and this is our family's homeschool journal... The Purple Squirrel.
We are an Ojibwe/French family and we love to celebrate our heritage, learning the language, customs and honoring our ancestors.
We travel about our lives on planet Earth and learn from every place, every person and every situation we happen upon. I like to refer to us as Earth Learners.
We read, write, discover, roam the woods, sleep in late, if we feel like it. We cook and do chores. We love to learn about different cultures and our elder brothers (the animals and the plants.) My job as homeschooling mom is to trust. Trust my kids will grow into intelligent, caring, responsible adults.
Fingers crossed! ~
Spring Equinox March 20 Summer Solstice June 21
Autumn Equinox September 23
Winter Solstice December 22
Tapping Sugar Maples
Spring Equinox
Our nature circle
Summer Solstice
Hiking at Fenner
Autumn Equinox
The Yule Battle
Winter Solstice/Yule
Homeschooling!
Here's just a few homeschooling highlights. Click on the photos to see the post. Also, there are many more homeschool post if you click on the homeschool label link on this page.
Build your own compass
Panning for Gold
Fort: Homestead
Playing Civil War in the woods
Civil War Muster 2008
Civil War Drummer boy, Halloween Historic Greenfield Village 2008
10 comments:
I am so not a cat lover...but your cat...well too cute! I look at cats and my eyes start to swell...so picture of cat cuteness on a blog works for me...giggle :)
Oh that top photo is hilarious!
Hey Tiff,
I'm actually allergic too. Not so bad as eyes swelling but I live a stuffy nose existence with allergy meds. My husband thinks I'm crazy for having 1 cat let alone 3 cats!
I'm glad you can enjoy Harpo cuteness without the swelling!
***********************
Hi Tammy, yeah he's a hoot!
Hey Anet, just wanted to say that I'm enjoying all your recent posts!! Still in my cleaning mode so not online as much.
molly
I left you a little award over on my blog. ;)
hahahahah, gotta watch out what sites he may be visiting....like
"Cats Gone Wild" or something equally as questionable...
cute kitty. I have two kittens now in the house, about 4 months old and they are so fun to watch.
I can never get enough of Harpo's cuteness!!! I was typing a LONG email the other day and had it about half done when one of our cats pounced on my keyboard and it disappeared! Turned out she had managed to send it prematurely. Then I tried to email the person again explaining why I'd sent half an email and Tonks jumped back on the keyboard and started typing. It only took 3 tries but we (Tonks and I) eventually got everything we wanted typed and sent.
LOVE the top photo! I've never seen a cat do that! :)
Funny Sandy! Oh I would love to see your kittens! You should blog about them!
***************************
Harpo does the same thing and attacks the monitor or the mouse.
He can be a pain in the butt. The other day he stepped on the key board right when I was leaving you a comment and he typed a zillion letters I almost sent it to you, so funny! But decided not, I already have a blogging squirrel!
Ooops! that last one comment was for Sharon.
How cute! Our little guy likes it when we hold him and let is front end stretch out like that. We call it kitty yoga. Harpo is a cutie pie.
Post a Comment