Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Some Harpo Love...

Bella Blu grooming little Harpo. *********************** Boo puts on the finishing touches!

Little sleepy boy... ************************************ curly toes!


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz................... just an angel when he's asleep!

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh that last photo is so cute! I love watching our kitties groom and care for each other.....there is something so sweet about it. :)

sandy said...

hahahahaha, the last photo should be in a contest. So cute.

Tara said...

OMG... so cute. We have one 18 year old and one youngster. I love watching them cuddle up together and clean each other. It's very sweet. Your photos make me want to go out and get a third again!

Ruth said...

I agree, the last photo is a killer!

Anet said...

The last photo is the one Noah took!:) Perhaps I have another photographer on my hands!

Sharon said...

Oh Man is he adorable....... especially the one with Boo finishing the job!!!

RunninL8 said...

What lovely decor! Who's your designer!?!?! ;)

TOO dang cute!!!!

Anet said...

Ummm... that would be "Early American Noah" and his stuff!

Liz said...

I see you're from Lansing, MI. I'm a Michigan girl too - though I am up in the U.P. But I lived in Lansing while I was at MSU - did my student teaching at Gier Park Elementary. Love the kitties too!

Anet said...

Hi Liz, We just love the U.P.!
It's like another country up there!
Usually we head straight to Whitefish Point and then over to Tahquamenon Falls upper and lower, then back over the bridge and we stay in Mackinaw City. We really should do something different some day. I grew up in the Gier Park area, Sheridan Road School, Otto.
I teach Preschool at Holy Cross. We rent classrooms there.
I'm glad you stopped in!:)

Blog Archive