Hey Sharon, you know what's weird? My neighbor who gave me the tree stumps, brought over two huge boxes loaded with red and green paper plates and napkins this evening. Her husband brought them home from work, left overs from a Christmas party. He is in the military. She thought we might be able to use them with all the family we have. OH YEAH! Merry Christmas!
*******************************
Thanks Tammy, I can't wait either! I have a few just starting on the Pink Amish tomato plant, I can't wait to see it! Pink tomatoes!
Hey Anet... Your tomatoes and Scarlet runner bean blossoms seem to be about the same stage as mine are... Glad to see yours!!
Funny thing yesterday I made a pair of earrings for a shop in red and green stones and now I see red & green at your place.. Christmas in July, huh?!!!
Harpo looks pretty mischievous there in your new header!!!
Hey Gwen, It must be Christmas in July! Funny!! I love red and green together and this morning when I posted, it never crossed my mind that those are Christmas colors!
The beans are half way up the tee pee poles and just getting flowers. The flowers are so sweet!
The picture of Harpo is several weeks old but I just love those eyes! That's his "ready to attack" look!
Well ~~~ darn, if I had only known you were doing a load of red stuff. I have two T-shirts I need to get washed but don't want to run the washer for a little load.
Hey Sandy, just ship them here and I'll throw them in with mine! I have tons of red. I guess I like it!
**************** Thanks Tara, He is a cutie isn't he? He has grown so much in the last few weeks. Now he is long and lanky and lost his fuzzy baby fur. Oh my baby is growing up... He still gets in tons of trouble though!
Comments are too funny. This is really cool. Red is great, and red and green are not just for Christmas!
We have a hard time letting our tomatoes ripen to red, because Don is so GOOD at frying green ones. He is determined to leave half on the vine to turn red this season.
I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma. ~Eartha Kitt
Education consist of mainly what we've unlearned.
~Mark Twain
A watched child never learns.
~Robert Brault
Welcome!
Hello!~Aaniin! ~Bonjour!
I'm a homeschooling mom with 3 kids. The two oldest have graduated from homeschool. Our oldest now owns her own Photography business. Our middle son is in college studying
Culinary Arts and the youngest son age 11 is an Interest Led Homeschooler, who loves history! and this is our family's homeschool journal... The Purple Squirrel.
We are an Ojibwe/French family and we love to celebrate our heritage, learning the language, customs and honoring our ancestors.
We travel about our lives on planet Earth and learn from every place, every person and every situation we happen upon. I like to refer to us as Earth Learners.
We read, write, discover, roam the woods, sleep in late, if we feel like it. We cook and do chores. We love to learn about different cultures and our elder brothers (the animals and the plants.) My job as homeschooling mom is to trust. Trust my kids will grow into intelligent, caring, responsible adults.
Fingers crossed! ~
Spring Equinox March 20 Summer Solstice June 21
Autumn Equinox September 23
Winter Solstice December 22
Tapping Sugar Maples
Spring Equinox
Our nature circle
Summer Solstice
Hiking at Fenner
Autumn Equinox
The Yule Battle
Winter Solstice/Yule
Homeschooling!
Here's just a few homeschooling highlights. Click on the photos to see the post. Also, there are many more homeschool post if you click on the homeschool label link on this page.
Build your own compass
Panning for Gold
Fort: Homestead
Playing Civil War in the woods
Civil War Muster 2008
Civil War Drummer boy, Halloween Historic Greenfield Village 2008
10 comments:
Gosh Anet, it's like Christmas in July. HoHoHo! :)
The clothesline is awesome!
And I can NOT wait for fresh grown tomatoes. Yummy, yummy.....
Hey Sharon, you know what's weird? My neighbor who gave me the tree stumps, brought over two huge boxes loaded with red and green paper plates and napkins this evening. Her husband brought them home from work, left overs from a Christmas party. He is in the military. She thought we might be able to use them with all the family we have. OH YEAH! Merry Christmas!
*******************************
Thanks Tammy, I can't wait either! I have a few just starting on the Pink Amish tomato plant, I can't wait to see it! Pink tomatoes!
Hey Anet... Your tomatoes and Scarlet runner bean blossoms seem to be about the same stage as mine are... Glad to see yours!!
Funny thing yesterday I made a pair of earrings for a shop in red and green stones and now I see red & green at your place.. Christmas in July, huh?!!!
Harpo looks pretty mischievous there in your new header!!!
Hey Gwen, It must be Christmas in July! Funny!! I love red and green together and this morning when I posted, it never crossed my mind that those are Christmas colors!
The beans are half way up the tee pee poles and just getting flowers. The flowers are so sweet!
The picture of Harpo is several weeks old but I just love those eyes! That's his "ready to attack" look!
Well ~~~ darn, if I had only known you were doing a load of red stuff. I have two T-shirts I need to get washed but don't want to run the washer for a little load.
It looks so happy out there...in your hard.
So bright and cheerful! And I love the little guy on the header! Nothing like a cute kitten to make your morning. Or your whole day for that matter...
Hey Sandy, just ship them here and I'll throw them in with mine! I have tons of red. I guess I like it!
****************
Thanks Tara, He is a cutie isn't he? He has grown so much in the last few weeks. Now he is long and lanky and lost his fuzzy baby fur. Oh my baby is growing up... He still gets in tons of trouble though!
Comments are too funny. This is really cool. Red is great, and red and green are not just for Christmas!
We have a hard time letting our tomatoes ripen to red, because Don is so GOOD at frying green ones. He is determined to leave half on the vine to turn red this season.
I've never had fried green tomatoes, love the movie though!
Post a Comment