Sunday, July 13, 2008

My weekend...

I organized all of my photos on my computer this weekend. About 4 hours worth of work. I will have to stay on top of it! Everything has it own folder now and it's going to be so..... much better to look for a photo now! Whew!!!
Also got around to hanging a clothes line up (2 of them) and hung out 5 load of linens and blankets. The sun and wind was just right. Sheets dried in 10 mins! I was so stoked about using free energy! I keep trying to find ways to save energy and money!
Brad and I worked on cleaning the basement, it was getting smelly. It gets a little wet if it rains too hard, yuck! and lately it smells every time the humidly goes up. We mopped and threw away a bunch of junk. Okay well, Brad threw away the junk and did a trip to the recycling center and the clothes drop box. I started up the dehumidifier and we ran some fans to dry up the floors. We had to lock Harpo up in Caleb's room because that cat is so nosey! He gets into everything. Noah has been having way too much fun with this gak stuff in a jar. When you push your finger in it, it makes a horrible farting noise. I heard Brad getting after him because he stood out on the sidewalk and waited with it behind his back.....when two ladies walked past, he let it rip! The ladies laughed and said "okay, what do you have?" Brad told him not to do it anymore to strangers. Anyways, after dinner and a shower I'm feeling super tired!
Well... I hope everyone had a good weekend!
I'm leaving you with one of Autumn's photos of Caleb that I just love.... Peace!

,

13 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

It is beautiful Anet.

~Molly~ said...

We've had the fart putty around here before too! I think Noah's use of it is hilarious!!

Sorry about your basement being yucky. We can't have them here, the water table is too high.

We had a busy weekend too, and a bit too much recreating in the pool. I'm sore and tired and can barely keep my eyes open.

Cya tomorrow!

Sharon said...

Sounds like your day was much more productive that mine......mine seemed more like Noah's!
Tell Autumn that's a great shot of Caleb. Peace back at you!

Tammy said...

Your son is such.....a boy. lol!

Bet you are glad your weekend is over. :)

Tara said...

Oh that timeless classic, the fart noise! I'm chuckling just reading about it.
Really nice photo!

denise said...

YOu were busy busy! Love that photo...

Anet said...

Thanks Everyone! I'm still hanging laundry today! It makes me happy:)

sandy said...

Nice photo of Caleb.

I so need to organize my photos! Besides not telling me about the wash load, if I had only known about the photo organization, I could have overnighted my laptop to you for your help! darn..

Anet said...

Sorry Sandy, but my eyes were watering all of the rest of the evening from looking at all the tiny photo thumbnails! I'm glad it's done!:)

RunninL8 said...

Fart cans rock.
I was so excited to put up a clothes line! And we've had one, 1, uno sunny day since. *sob*
I'm trying to be greener, D*** it!
Beautiful photo by Autumn.
Feels good to get all that junk done....

Anet said...

Thanks Runnin18, Only one sunny day?! bummer.... I have started hand washing the dishes too. I am not to excited about that decision!
I need to get these kids on board!!!

Ruth said...

Oh, Anet, I was so into the laundry joy myself on Sunday, I could have died and gone to heaven. I got four loads dried on the line, that wind! Pure bliss.

(I think I was a laundress in a previous life.)

Anet said...

Noah was talking about "washer women" the other day! lol...
A laundress sounds so much more exotic!
The wind was prefect that day! A few times my sheets blew straight up in the air though, I thought they were going to take flight. So I added extra pins.

Blog Archive