Friday, July 4, 2008

Hope... on the 4th.


Happy 4th of July!


******************************************

We'll be enjoying fireworks this evening. A quick walk to the corner, down a pathway to the school yard and a prefect spot to view the show! Noah will be enjoying some sparklers and some pop its. And hopefully... I can convince my D.H. not to waste money on fireworks for the front yard this year. With the way the economy is, it seems so wasteful. We might as well burn money! But for some strange reason he loves setting off his own little show. A man thing, I guess.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

I think it really is a guy thing. Your collage is great. It really works compositionally...very integrated. The best yet!
Thanks for the hope! :)
Have a Great 4th Anet!

sandy said...

hahaha, oh yes a man thing for sure. I have all guys in my family (four sons) and they love July 4th, its' all about the fireworks...

have a happy one. Nice collage.

Anet said...

Hi Sharon, Thanks, I'm really just hanging on to hope right now. I know it's not going to be easy for things to get better. It's just getting harder to make ends meet!
A better future, Please hurry!
***************
Hey Sandy,
I never understood this need for loud booms and bangs.
Have a nice weekend! Oh and I like your new profile picture!:)

Gwen Buchanan said...

That is fun and funny Anet!! You don't have to go far to have a glimpse of the celebrating..
Hope is the best Thing!!! happy holiday!!

denise said...

Happy 4th to you too! Both of the boys have a fever and feel crappy so we have no plans and are staying in tonight. I keep forgetting it is a "holiday"! Sounds like a lovely evening - I think the best kind of fireworks are those secret spots where you can see them and it isn't crowded. :)

Anet said...

Thanks Gwen:)

******************

Denise,
Awe... sorry to hear you boys are sick. Hope they feel better soon!
This city gets so crazy, loud and annoying on the 4th. Sometimes I just want to pass on the whole thing!

Blog Archive