Fireworks in the school yard.
(My camera is too slow and crappy to take good fire work photos!)
The Friendship Pagoda
Harpo watching Dad's fireworks from inside the door.
This one was awesome, I must admit.
After much spinning*** it popped open to this beautiful lantern.
Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th!
*****************











7 comments:
I bet Noah had a blast! Love the picture of Harpo he's such a sweetie!!!
I love those fireworks that turn into other things. And one year we had a little pasteboard tank that rolled along (kind of). I like photos of kids with fireworks. Glad to see yours!
Hi Sharon, Noah was the reason (bugging Dad) that he bought the fireworks. Last year Noah wouldn't even hold a sparkler, this year he's a little pyromaniac!
********
Hey Sandra,
The tank sounds cute!
My favorite one was several years ago. It was a log cabin, all it did was the windows glowed like there was a fire in the fireplace and then smoke came out the top of the chimney. I loved it!
My boys still tease me about that one!
Really fun shots of the fireworks.. an American friend who lives up here now brought over some fireworks and our favoutite was the "Piranha"... it had lots of zinging colored blasts and when they reached high up in the sky, the tips would turn colors and twirl off in all directions...
Looks like Noah thought it was very worthwhile.. He'll remember that!!!
I've never seen on that pops into a lantern. Love the cat photo.
Hi Gwen, The "piranha" sounds cool!
We saw one at the city fireworks that burst into a red heart! Very pretty!
Noah is such a great kid, it's hard to say NO to him!:)
******************
Hey Sandy, The lantern one was so cool, it was my favorite! I still have it hanging on my front porch.
Our cats hated the fireworks. Yours seems to have enjoyed them, though. :)
We had a nice 4th too. I love watching the big ones!
Post a Comment