Friday, July 4, 2008

Anet does another meme

I'm joinning Molly in another fun meme. If you'd like to play here's what you do: You type in your name and the next word like; needs, does, hates... so I typed Anet needs in google search and then you take what you find and put it in the meme. It's fun to see what you get!
Anet looks on the bright side:
That's me.... Miss Sunshine!
Anet needs a counter for spirits:
OK ...it's the ghost thing again.
Anet does listen to the communtiy:
I hear ya!
Anet hates my monk:
I don't even know your monk!
Anet goes kaput:
That is true, about 11:00 pm. every night.
Anet loves colors:
Yes I do and I love shapes!
Anet eats and drinks and is relieved in her mind:
Oh... that sounds bad!
Anet has horseshoes to fill:
Yes! I need all the horse I can get my hands on to fill these darn shoes!
Anet died probably in 1774:
That explains why I look like this!
Anet will automatically disconnect you:
Yes, I will.... Because I'm mean!

1 comment:

Gwen Buchanan said...

This is Hilarious!!!

Blog Archive