Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ho-Hum....Wednesday

My Ho-Hum Wednesday.... Blogged a little this morning with Harpo in his favorite napping spot. Sniffy came to the door for a treat. We were out of peanuts... so some Fruit Loops will do. Walked to the bank...


Noah and I met up with some homeschooling friends at the playground. We only
stayed an hour at the playground, it was so hot! I let Noah take a quick 15 minute dip to cool off as I sat and sun burned some more! We stopped at the farmers market and I bought 2 more gourds.
We went out to eat when Brad got home from work at a Mexican restaurant.
Then some grocery shopping at Sam's Club. I just love buying in bulk!!! It's always a good feeling when the cupboards are stocked. 7 people, 3cats to feed!
Autumn, Alice the Great and I had an interesting and strange conversation at the table for awhile.
Umm.... I guess Caleb has a new girlfriend. A little taller than him, skinny, cute, named Emily. They just came strolling through here, introduced her and.... now where did they go? Great! Now I have to be momma hawk. Here we go again! I gotta go.... "CALEB!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!"

9 comments:

Sharon said...

It may have started out ho-hum but it sounds like things might be picking up around there now. You better go find that boy! :)

denise said...

:)

Anet said...

It's all good, they were just hanging out with Caleb's friend Andy. It's a little less concerning when he is girlfriend free. But I do trust Caleb and his decisions. I'm not so sure of the girls sometimes... they can be pretty intense these days! The old saying "boys will be boys" runs around my head though!

Tara said...

Oh man! I can't even imagine having to deal with the whole boyfriend/girlfriend issue.
Sounds like you've got a great bunch of kids there... Nice to know you can trust 'em.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Ahhhh!!! Parenthood.. that'll fill your day... Funny Anet!!!

Your mother never had to keep an eye on sweet little you... did She??

sandy said...

Enjoyed reading about your outing and seeing the pics!!

Ahhh a new girlfriend, always fun for the family...

Tammy said...

I love the photos of the kids in your blog header. Very nice! Did your daughter take them? Curious... ;)

Anet said...

Hi Tammy,
Yes, those are Autumn's shots. The one of herself, she set up the shot and camera and a friend snapped it for her. Any really good photo on my blog is most likely Autumn's LOL... I'm not very good and have a crappy camera.

Anet said...

Hi Tara, let's see how old is Tess... it won't be long. Hold on to your hat!!!
******************

Ha Gwen, yes I was just an angel! lol...You can ask my mom!

*****************

Hey Sandy, he already said he's not to sure about her! Geesh... Caleb why did you ask her out? Okay, kids now a days say "going out" we used to say "going together" as I recall.

Blog Archive