I had none of those and felt a little left out. boohoo!!! So Sharon and I talked about showing our ugly mugs and seeing who could come up with the ugliest mug award! (not a real award)
Now I have a cupboard full of mismatched ugly mugs... Some I have a soft spot for, some I don't...

The Noah set..... 2 mugs made at preschool and 2 Boy Scout mugs given as a gift for donations to Noah's pack.
The preschool teacher set.... Gifts from students.

The souvenir set.... Mackinaw City.
The Autumn set.... She bought me the "My Mom is Super" mug and I bought her the Photographers mug.
My favorite mug!.... Noah bought this at a neighbors yard sale for a dime, wrapped it up and gave it to me on Mothers Day! I didn't have a clue that he did that. So cute!! It's not every day you get a Christmas mug for Mother's Day:)
This is my entry for ugliest mug...Darth Vader. One ugly mug, I have NEVER drank from. My kids do all the time.
Okay... who wants to show their ugly mug?!!!!






11 comments:
Wow Anet, what a stash of mugs you have there!!!
I particularly like the Christmas mug for Mother's Day.. What a sweetheart!
if Max saw the darth vader mug at a yardsale I figure he'd buy it!!
Oh yeah, I think Darth wins. I'd be too scared to drink from it!
Love the Mother's Day/Christmas mug.
I have a few mugs Tess painted for me when she was little, a set of white ones and my favorite paprika colored mug. I'm pretty boring in the mug department I guess!
wow - you still have mugs he made in preschool. sweet. :)
Yeah, Darth is the winner!
Oh Anet, the Dick Cheney mug is unbeatable! I LOVE the mug on the left that Noah made. That one is better than any fancy stoneware mug in the world!
I don't think I can compete with Darth but I'll go rummage through the back of the cupboard and see what I can come up with. :)
I have a Dick Cheney Mug? which one?
Hillary called Cheney Darth Vader at some point during her campaign and it stuck. There are all kinds of cartoons and things portraying him that way....pure evil. It's become kind of political joke. Even Lynn Cheney gave some talk show host (Letterman?...I'm not sure who) a Darth Vader doll.
ROFLOL on the Darth Vader mug!!!
Mine are all mismatched........
This was a fun post to read and see the photos. :)
Ah! I see. I do remember him portrayed as Vader, but I didn't know why!
wow that's some ugly mugs!!!hahaha.
No they are quite nice especially your Christmas mug.
I basically got rid of all my odds and ends mugs...I don't own one ugly one!...that's not true but I don't think its' worth looking for and posting.. Years ago I could have put your ugly mug collection to shame.
mine are all packed...and i actually think that we filtered through the ugly ones...hee ;)
but the darth vader mug is AWESOME...my guys would love it!!!!!
I had to come looking for this post, which I missed, after reading Sharon's about ugly mugs. Haha!
We go around and around on these things. I actually like these standard factory mugs, like the snowman mugs we talked about when I posted the hand thrown one. I have a brother who won't allow them in his house. I must say, I am not a snob about mugs - even though I might have sounded like it, and I think it's pretty fun to have a variety when everyone's standing around at the cottage drinking coffee. It would be boring to have a matching set!!!
Oh, and I really like your idea (I think) of snapping a pic of our toilets - AS IS. Now that would be honest.
Post a Comment