Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fill-In


Friday Fill-Ins #82
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you will probably make you sick.
2. If you're good at something, share it with the world!
3. Why so must I suffer!!! drama!!!!
4. Something is out there, it's probably a nosey squirrel!
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled The Nut House.
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see a nature circle, a garden and an old wooden door.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to nothing tomorrow my plans include nothing... Brad's working and Sunday, I want to
go to the movies!

11 comments:

Sharon said...

I love nothing! What are you going to see? Is your back improving???

smariek said...

Nothing sounds like good plans, wish I could do the same too.

Here's my FFI post

Tara said...

We FINALLY made it to a summer movie. It was nice to chill for a while.
Hope you make it to yours, too! Have a good weekend.

Janet said...

The Nut House? Of course there are lots of squirrels out there ;-)

have lots of fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)

Anet said...

Hey Sharon, Not sure on which movie, it all depends on if we take Noah or not. I say mom and dad only this time. We'll see!
The last movie was with Noah and Caleb it cost about $60 for the tickets and goodies! That's nuts!!!
My back is 75% better! Thanks.

Anet said...

Hi Smariek and Janet, Thanks for stopping in!:)


************************

Hey Tiff, Thanks and you have a good one too!

Sharon said...

I'm so glad it's starting to mend. Back pain can be so persistent and draining.

RunninL8 said...

It'd been years since I've experienced NOTHING! sigh....
We saw Mama Mia last wed. FUN! if you dig ABBA.
Dea and I also saw the play last summer in NYC-what a BLAST!!!!

Gwen Buchanan said...

You sure have a great sense of humour!!! that was fun!!

Tammy said...

I love those days of nothing. Did you go see a movie? If so, which one?

Anet said...

None of the movies out right now sounded good to both of us, so we passed on the movie. We had dinner at Smokey Bones BBQ. Then stopped at the book store. I picked up some homeschooling books for Noah. Brain Quest workbook grade 3 and the Brain Quest Question and Answer cards. I know it doesnt sound very unschoolish. But Noah still hasn't deschooled himself and likes a little more structure than my other two did. That's OK with me. We still keep it relaxed, creative and fun! No pressures...

Blog Archive