Friday, August 1, 2008

Flickr Meme.

Flickr Meme


How it’s played:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.


1. What is your first name? Anet
2. What is your favorite food? fruit salad
3. What high school did you go to? Sexton
4. What is your favorite color? burnt orange
5. favorite pastime? blogging
6. Favorite drink? English toffee cappuccino
7. Dream vacation? Paris
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate no-bake cookies
9. What you want to be when you grow up? a zookeeper
10. What do you love most in life? my family
11. One Word to describe you. weird?
12. what town do you live in? Lansing
13. what is your occupation? preschool teacher
14. what did you have for breakfast? fruit
15. favorite element? water
16. favorite season? Autumn
17. favorite seasonal activity? fall trip
18. fave music when you don't know what else to listen to? James Taylor
19. celeb you would like to meet? Kathy Bates
20. what is on your computer desk top? Elephant art
21. favorite shoes? sandals
22. favorite alcoholic drink? wine
23. favorite candy? nerds
24. favorite flower? stargazer lily
25. what did you do today? clean house

Warning; This took a bit of time to do!!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

How fun! Count me in for tomorrow. Cool to compare your answers to what image came up. I want to be a zoo keeper too!

Tammy said...

HOW FUN. I love the photos. Not sure what is up with the tombstones and blogging, though. lol.

And I love the photo of Kathy Bates.

Great meme, I'll have to do it, too! :)

Anet said...

Yeah, sometimes the choices on the first page only, doesn't make much sense. I guess that's the fun part.
Like the black cat for no bake cookies...
The photo for Lansing is actually in Okemos, MI which is not far. I always loved that sign when I was little! It use to light up and her legs moved as if she was walking.

denise said...

Fun! I tried this a month or two ago, got interrupted in the middle by a waking 3 year old, and when I came back it told me the thing expired after 30 minutes and to start again. AAAARUGH. So I didn't. ;) Might try again...

Gwen Buchanan said...

I love the mosiac Anet.. I probably won't have time to do it but I had fun sharing in yours... Our schedule is loose but it never seems to jive with most peoples.. This working for a living has got to stop!!

I need a clock with a 36 hour day where I feel fresh and perky the whole time!!!

sandy said...

Wow, not sure I can do it, but it was fun to read

tiff said...

i am hoping to do this, cuz it is just so much fun! you always have such great meme's...fun...fun...fun!

when i get more access i will do this...it will be way later...as we are jumping into random shops to email and catch up...hee :)

Blog Archive