Friday, August 1, 2008

Obama coming to Lansing!

Autumn,Caleb and I want to see Obama who is tentatively going to speak on energy issues on Monday at the Lansing Center. The newspaper said that Obama's campaign has not provided details of the event or the date, time or place.
So how do you know for sure? I will keep checking the paper this weekend for the finial details. Very exciting!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, you really do live in the real world. I hope you guys get to go. If you do, let us know what you thought!

Tara said...

Oh cool. I hope you get to go! Keep us posted, okay?

Essential Estrogen said...

Dropping by to let you know that I've passed on a blog award to your site. Thanks for enjoyment I've had reading here.

I hope you get to go see Obama. He was just in Cedar Rapids this week and the event was very good. Of course, here in Iowa we're a bit spoiled when it comes to presidential candidates. I think we started covering candidates in late 2006!

sandy said...

I'll be interested in what you think of his visit.

Blog Archive