Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tea and Cake? Why yes.... I'd love some!

What is Sniffy thinking?
Throwing fancy tea parties...
And I wasn't even invited!
( Yes... Sniffy is a girl squirrel.)

8 comments:

Sharon said...

That's hilarious Anet! She looks lovely and only a squirrel could eat all of those goodies and not have to worry about her weight!

Okay so how'd you do that??????

Anet said...

Oh Sharon, I was just joking you all!!! This is a photo that Autumn took for me at the Ripley's Believe or Not Museum. It is a real squirrel but not Sniffy.
This is what happens when I have nothing too interesting to blog about, my imagination runs away with me!!! lol....

Sharon said...

I thought maybe you'd become a photoshop maven!!! So Sniffy is a boy?!

Anet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anet said...

I really think Sniffy is a girl. We just assumed a boy at first and Noah chose the name. But now I'm pretty sure she female. I've noticed male squirrels (male parts) are pretty noticeable... Sniffy has none! And there is a male that has been following and bugging Sniffy the last few weeks.

tiff said...

fun...silly...made me giggle...i thought it was for reals...until i was reading your comments.

Tammy said...

LOL! I was gonna ask how the heck you pulled that off, then I read your explanation in the comments. I love the photo. :)

Tammy said...

And how do you tell the sex of a squirrel anyway??????? Did you check Sniffy?????? ROFLOL!!!!!!

Blog Archive