Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Safe Back Home!

New York City sky line.
Autumn in Time Square.
Kevin getting a chocolate fix.
Coney Island


5 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! That was fast!!! I'm glad they're home safe......did they enjoy it???

Anet said...

Yes, it was fast. The bus ride was through the night so they didn't waste to much day time. Autumn slept from 4:00 pm to 10:00 am, 18 hours when she got home. They had a great time, it was Kevin's birthday when they were there. She took him to the Jekyll and Hyde Club which is a strange restaurant for his birthday. They went to the Ripley's museum, The Met, Time
Square, Central park,
a huge toy store, Coney Island several times and saw the Mermaid Parade which is a little R rated!!! They still had no interest in the Statue of Liberty.

Anet said...

We actually saw the statue of liberty from the train when we were going over to coney island. I didnt notice it last time. But you can see it, its really small from way back there.

-Autumn

Anet said...

Well Autumn... that's really not my idea of SEEING the Statue of Liberty. I understand though, what would interest me is different than what interest you kids! I'm just glad you're home safe. Now I can relax until your next adventure!!!:)

Ruth said...

They got there and did it and got home safe and sound. Woohoo!

Blog Archive