Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday's Word: Maven

Maven/an expert or connoisseur.

Noah, a maven (expert) at stealing my heart!
Noah is a maven (connisseur) of my attention.

9 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

What a sweetheart!!! you are a lucky woman!!!

Anet said...

I call him "My boy with the golden heart!" I am truly blessed. Noah was our SURPISE!!! baby...born on my 37th birthday (5 weeks early).
The best birthday gift EVER!!!!

Sharon said...

What a great birthday present and how fun for him to get to share his special day with you each year!!!!

Anet said...

Yeah, it's pretty cool! But the day he was born I told him he could have the birthdays all to himself. I'm staying 37 forever!!! lol

Sharon said...

I wish I could do that!

tiff said...

...so sweet...what a beautiful boy you have...what a true gift...

anet...this has been so fun...i have enjoyed reading your blog...and love the Pow Wow photos...those are pretty AWESOME!!!!

Ruth said...

Now there's a great idea about Noah keeping your birthdays. But we wouldn't want him to get double; he'll resent that one day.

See how grown up he looks in the face!

Anet said...

Hmmmm.... I wonder if I could find a spell to stop him from growing past age eight!
Oh, I'm sure I'll love him as much if not more at sixteen! He really has been growing so much lately, maybe if I stop watering him.
He'd like that, No more Showers!!!:)

Anet said...

Thanks Tiff, I'm so glad you joined in, it made it much more fun! And I have enjoyed your blog as well! (And the smiley face thing is too cool!!!) You have a great family! I'll be excited to see the move to Colorado take place in a few weeks! I know it's probably bittersweet, but I bet you'll love Colorado!

Blog Archive