Sunday, June 22, 2008

Do I Have Hip Kids or What?

OK, so there's this new Newspaper
out that features the area's music and art scenes.
Called Turn It Down this is the premiere issue.
Turn to the first page and.....

Yep, the skinny kid in the sombrero is Caleb.
He is friends with this band but I didn't
know that he gets up on stage and dances sometimes.

Turn a few more pages and there is one of Autumn's photos!

This is a photo of her friend who played at her birthday party.


Man..... I have some hip, cool, groovy kids!

Funny thing is, neither of them knew they'd be in the newspaper. That's how cool they are!!!
Oh yeah, I just love the cover art. To me it represents Michigan right now, not in good shape!

9 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Congratulations to you Anet... You must be entertained constantly at your house...

Goes to prove what a good job you have done at raising very creative kids... Triple lucky woman!!! My hat's off!!!

Anet said...

Thank you Gwen, that's very sweet!Our house is a constant buzz with activity. They are all headed in different directions all day, it can become tiresome for mom! Although they all have their quirks... I do enjoy them!:)

Sharon said...

Wow, aren't you glad you picked up the paper that day?! Zoe would love to be up on that stage with Caleb. Very cool!

Anet said...

Caleb grabbed the paper from somewhere downtown. I can't believe he got up there, he is usually pretty shy about stuff.
That was at the high school and he has been in some plays on that stage, so maybe he just felt comfortable up there.

denise said...

Fun! Awesome to have interesting, creative, dynamic kids. :)

Anet said...

Thanks Denise!

Ruth said...

Crazy surprises. I think your family is the poster family for Lansing! All the best of what we want here. Keep up the excellent parenting and schooling, you're obviously doing something very right. And I don't just mean them getting in the paper!

Anet said...

So sweet Ruth! Thank you!!! They're a fun bunch of monkeys :)

Tammy said...

How cool! And especially that they appeared in the same paper at the same time!

Blog Archive