
I borrowed this from Molly at Dark Oak Woman
1. One person who made me laugh. Noah of course!
2. What was I doing at 0800? Sleeping.... I think.
3. What was I doing 30 minutes ago? Putting out peanuts for the squirrels.
4. What did I do in 2006? Same as now, work part time teaching, homeschool, taxiing children around.
5. Last thing I said aloud? No kitty, that has pickers!
6. Beverages? Water and mint iced green tea.
7. What colour is my hairbrush? Pink.
8. Last thing I paid for? Strawberries.
9. Where was I last night? Home as always.
10. Front door colour? Mostly beveled glass with white paint.
11. Where do I keep my change? You mean my pennies, Caleb takes anything silver, he's like a crow!
12. What’s the weather like today? muggy and it's suppose to get in the 90's if you could see my hair!
13. Best ice cream flavour? Butter Pecan
14. What excites me? Almost every thing!
15. I want to cut my hair? It does need a trim.
16. Am I over the age of 25? well I hope so, my oldest is 21.
17. Do I talk a lot? Oh yeah!! just ask my husband.
18. What colour socks did you wear today? No socks, sandals.
19. Do I know anyone named Steve? ummm. Not at the moment. I used to date one.
20. Do I make up my own words? Absolutleetootly
21. Am I a jealous person? No I despise jealousies!
21. Name a friend who starts with the letter A. Alice, Autumn, Amiee, Amber, Andrea
22. Name a friend who starts with the letter K. What the heck! I have no friends that start with K.
23. Who’s the first person on my ‘Received Calls list? Precious People Preschool-my boss, she wants me to come in and help straighten the storage room. FUN...
24. The last text message I received? I don't do text messaging.
25. Do I chew on my straw? No
26. Do I have curly hair? No, just frizzy
27. Where's the next place you're going to? Walking to the bank.
28. Who is the rudest person in my life? hmmm.... maybe some in-law, names will be withheld.
29. What was the last thing I ate? Rice chex with soy milk.
30. Will I get married in the future? Heck no, this is it.
31. The best movie I’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Atonement
32. Is there anyone you like right now? I just LOVE everyone! well almost, not George Bush.
33. Why did I answer and post this? Cuz it's something to do....can't think of a post and my camera is out of battery power. I liked Molly's meme. Thanks Molly!




9 comments:
I was hoping someone else would play! Thanks! I'd never seen this one before, it is a good one.
We're off to park day in a bit, man is it hot! Already 80 at 7:05 this morning. Yuck.
Molly
90's!!!! 50 and pouring here....still!
Thanks! I wasn't going to post today but now I will (a little later) :)
Cool meme! I just did strawbwerries and Atonement ,too.
Come to think of it, I need to get to the bank...
Fun Anet...
oh I tried sandals without socks the other day but I had to put them back on... don't want to chill the little piggies!!! maybe I'll wait till july!
yes, I make up too many words .. john says that's why nobody understands me...
Hey Molly, it's hot here, really muggy. My husband put the air conditioner in the bedroom window. Thank goodness.
*********************************
Sharon, I'm glad you joined in:)
Thanks! Did you do strawberries while watching Atonement? That would be a good combination!
*********************************
Hi Gwen, No sandal wearing yet?!
My husband always tells me "That's not a word." He won't play me in scrabble either! lol
"No kitty, that has pickers!"
What does that MEAN?????? roflol ;)
Not liking George Bush here either.
My kitten was trying to chew on a rose that I put in a vase. He is double trouble!
"no kitty" - so cute.
Post a Comment