Slow..... but steady.
My mom's roses.
Noah's bean for his tee pee, are
being munched on by a little beetle.
Tomatoes, safe to eat!
My mom bought this tomato plant
up north at a Amish road side stand.
It's suppose to get pink tomatoes. Cool!
I was having fun with my shadow on the pumpkins and squash.
Something stole every cucumber plant.
Perhaps a squirrel?








7 comments:
Sniffy said to tell you he's feeling a little defensive about this post and that even if it were true, the cucumbers weren't that great..... :)
Oh, and the roses are gorgeous!!!
Is this a climbing rose?.. I just love it...Your tomatoes will be the safest of all, so now we know where to go and get them... they may be all gone some morning too!!
Oooohhhh! Pink tomatoes. How cool. Post pictures down the road, ok?
Hey Sharon,
Oh no, it wouldn't of been dear Sniffy! He just wouldn't do that, right! The roses are nice, my mom wants them to cover that side of the house someday.
I spent the afternoon meeting with a homeschool group at a park, Noah had a blast with the other 3 eight year old boys. The moms were very nice and welcoming. I felt very comfortable with them. Nature loving hippie types. Good intelligent conversations!
*****************
Hi Gwen, yes those are climbers. They have really grown this year. They are about 2 years old.
Safe tomatoes, safe behind a 6ft. wood fence!
****************
Hi Tammy,
I'll be sure to post the pinks, I can't imagine them. I can hardly wait!
That is great about the home school group! The only group in our area is religiously based so we've avoided it. Zoe bonded with one girl from it and they really liked each other but the mother kept sending Zoe pamphlets in the mail that if she (9 years old at that time!!!!!) didn't accept Jesus as her personal savior she was going to burn in Hell.......not good. I am fine with people sharing their beliefs with her (and me) but that kind of rhetoric really crossed the line, so we had to back off from them.........sad. I'm so happy for you that you've found a cool group for Noah!
Oh that is so uncomfortable when someone does that! Especially to a child, that's too bad. I don't blame you one bit.
It's growin' s l o w, painfully slow.
Post a Comment