Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cats and Cherries.

A photo session with my babies, and then
I ate some cherries.
Big Boo weighs 23lbs.

Harpo is getting big!


Bella boy loves to chill...

Cherries so sweet, I ate too many!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

I am so glad that I'm not the only one with a 23 pound cat!!!! I'm feeling much better about Nigel. :)

Ruth said...

Oh, I haven't eaten cherries yet this "summer." Can't wait.

Big furry kitty balls, aren't they lovable??

Tammy said...

Oh that's funny! Our largest cat (Sylvia) weighs 18 pounds and we call her the Chub Meister a lot. Emily (Sylvia is hers) will be glad to know there are bigger cats out there. lol!

Maybe Sylvia just looks enormous because Gypsy only weighs 14 pounds and Sarafina only weighs 11 pounds. All 3 came from the same litter....isn't that odd?

Anet said...

Sharon, I know what you mean I feel bad that Boo is so fat. People come in a say stuff like; "Wow look at the fat cat!" I tried a diet for him but just like me, it didn't work:(

******************
Oh Ruth, those cherries are yummy!

***************
Hey Tammy
Boo is a big boy and loves to sit on my lap! Sometimes he cuts off my circulation in my legs! He is the most cuddly of all!

denise said...

Oh, sweet kitties. That is one big cat. My cats have never gone about about 12 or 13 pounds. My sick girl is only 10 now, I think. Cuties!

Kellan said...

Pretty photos. Beautiful cats. WE have 3 and our black one's name is Boo - not long haired though. Our tiny baby (10 weeks old) is a yellow tabby and they named him Banana (Banana Pancake - Banana for short - HA) and our other one is Snape - after the character in Harry Potter.

Nice to meet you and your cats - I'm Kellan, btw - see you soon.

Anet said...

Hey Denise, That's a healthy weight for cats! Boo is obese, I worry about him, he snores all the time:(
************

Hi Kellan, It's nice to meet you too! I'll have to check out your blog soon. Funny we both have black cats named Boo!

Blog Archive