Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hospital Bunny

This is the little bunny I made while I was
at the hospital with my mom. Great news, all is well with her heart!
The doctor said everthing looks great. She is home, resting.

Bunny bottom.

9 comments:

Ruth said...

I'm glad your mom is ok, Anet. Those times can be scary.

The felt mini animals are sooo cute, and this bunny, and the photos, are precious.

All the best to you and your mom.

Gwen Buchanan said...

This is good news Anet, Glad to hear it! Now you can rest your mind a bit... "feel better soon" to your mother...

Gwen Buchanan said...

Oh, I forgot... cute little critters!!!

Tammy said...

Hugs to your mom. We had a scare a couple of weeks with Monty's mom. Thought it was a heart attack, but it wasnt. Those moments are scary. So glad your mom is feeling ok.

Anet said...

Thank you everyone! It was very scary and now I'm very relieved!
I'm glad she's home:)

Sharon said...

I'm so glad! I hope she feels better soon!

The bunny is the best one yet..... talisman!

RunninL8 said...

You littles are so precious! I started brushing my dog yesturday with the hopes of collecting enough fuzz to wash card and attempt to kneedle felt into a little bunny! Or dog just like him!

RunninL8 said...

Oh, and I'm so glad your mom is ok!!!!

Anet said...

Thanks Runnin18, I never thought of pet fur, wow that's cool! I have a shedding furry cat!

Blog Archive