Latest felt critters.
A seahorse for Autumn and a goose for Noah.
Their request.... I think Noah is loving Sharon's
geese! My felt sculpture goose looks more
like Mother Goose. Noah loves it all the same!
The whole gang.
I did make two cute little Kitten toy balls. But they have disappeared into the "kitty realm" somewhere already!





5 comments:
HOW CUTE!!!!! I've got a quilt to bind before I can play with my felt so I'll be way behind you on creations.
Btw, If nobody claims the precious doggie, you are welcome to her(maybe we can arrange transport). We already have 4 dogs and they don't care for strangers.
Molly
Sorry...grumpy husband won't let me have anymore pets at the time. 3cats is his limit.
You're really getting the hang of this! How are those fingers???
I love the goose...of course! And if you ever contact the "kitty realm" let me know I'm looking for some earrings that got carted off there!!
Hey Sharon, I'm doing much better with the poking. Someday I'll make you a Kitara and a Moonbeam when I get better at this. I haven't found the kitty realm yet. I think it's located someplace next to "The Caleb's crow" (collecting all of the silver coins in the house) realm! lol...
Oh they are so cute!
Post a Comment