The day started nice enough....
during the storm the trolls came....
The trolls pillaged the gentle gnome's village, They took all the troll and the mushrooms. The mushroom that someone left as a gift. The mushrooms that Noah and I made from clay. It seems the big gnomes were strong enough to fend off the trolls, but they're not talking. So........ I believe in karma, and the worst kind of karma is troll karma.






6 comments:
Oh.......I think you need a protective billy goat! :(
Yes! I'm thinking of posting a sign; To the Jerks who stole the gnomes, A curse has been placed upon you. You have two days only to return everything or else!!!
hehehe.....(evil laughter)
That sucks. HOpe your gnomes find their way home.
Keep us updated!
And the roses.....wow, they are beautiful!
Oh! It wasn't the storm, it was thieves??
I hope everything is ok over your way now. Do you have electricity? Well, you made a new post . . .
Thanks Tammy! I will keep you posted, although I don't think their coming back:{
*******************
All's well here Ruth, Thanks.
Lucky us, there are only 2 houses
on my side of the block with electricity, us and next door. Everyone else has been out since Sunday. I feel bad for them, all of Noah's little buddies have been coming down here to watch cartoons.
Post a Comment