Friday, June 27, 2008

Harpo's Tissue Caper and a Wet Noah!


I came home just in time to find Harpo had stolen the tissues
and was having too much fun with them. It's always something
with him. He is getting big and finding more and more trouble!



***********************


I took these yesterday at the splash park.


Noah having too much fun!

7 comments:

RunninL8 said...

Has he unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper yet!?!?!!?

Anet said...

Oh... he better not even THINK about it! We can't afford toilet paper for all of our butts, let alone cat entertainment!

Sharon said...

The right hand picture of Noah with the water streaming down in front of him is art!!!

Harpo is so cute!!!

Anet said...

Thanks Sharon, I put that photo as my desktop picture. He's just so darn cute! (momma bragging)

~Molly~ said...

LOVELOVELOVE this post!!! Your pictures are too cute! Gypsy and Jasper have taken to shredding(and I do mean to teeny bits) toilet paper rolls. I have to keep them on top of my 72-inch fabric shelf which is a real pain if I forget to make sure I have some before I sit. Usually that happens well after Mark is asleep but he gets up and helps me out anyway, thank goodness!

We have a water park near us but I don't know how good it is. Our homeschool group wants to try it out but we haven't made it over there yet. Maybe next week.

Molly

Anet said...

Cats can be a pain, yes!
This splash park is a 5 min. car ride and it's totally free during the week days. There is also a swimming lake, big playground, and hiking trails. It's very nice!

Ruth said...

Now that it's cooled off outside, these make me go BBRRRRRR.

Thank goodness the heat has let up.

Blog Archive