This is downtown Lansing, capital city of Michigan.
These aren't very good shots.... I took them
out the window while I was driving... trying to
navigate around all the darn construction and
not hit the crazy pedestrians. All the while
Noah is in the back seat talking a mile a minute!
The Old Knapps Department Store, I loved to
shop there when I was little with my mom. Too bad I didn't get a shot of the front!
I think next time the kids should ride the bus to get to the bus station!Look at all the stuff in my side mirror, kinda cool!







4 comments:
I'm not big into bumper stickers but I think we're going to have to make one for you that says something like "Warning....blogger with camera!"
Oh Sharon, you crack me up!!!!
It was quiet dangerous, that's me Dangerous Anet with her trusty side-kick the Babbler Noah! lol.....
Very cool indeed, Anet.. I loved getting a closer look at your city. Thanks..
Ohh, Knapp's. I used to shop there when I was a kid with my parents!!
Post a Comment