Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Before and After.

The much dreaded ugly porch....
A little more tolerable.
I'm so proud of the boys!
We still need to build a wood spindle railing down one
side of the steps. But I' m thinking of leaving the
top open. It is a little bigger than before.
And I'm liking the openness of it.

8 comments:

RunninL8 said...

WOW! Very nice transformation! And it's such a great feeling when it's a DYS!

RunninL8 said...

whooops, that would be DIY!!!
Another early morning!

Anet said...

Thanks! Thats Ok I read it as DIY! lol I haven't had my coffee yet;)

Tammy said...

Amazing. Looks really different and VERY NICE.

Isn't it nice how something so small as a few steps being fixed up can change the look so dramatically? When we get back from our vacation, I'm planning on redoing our front door. Can't wait to get started on it!

Anet said...

Thanks Tammy! I bet you're getting excited about vacation! Lucky!!
We're just hanging around Michigan this summer, with the crappy economy and all:{

Sharon said...

Great job guys!!! Looks perfect!

Anet said...

Thanks Sharon, Brad has painted the front stairs the same brown color and wants to paint all the lattice around the front porch. It's a BIG PAIN to paint lattice! Also the porch floor needs to be painted.

Ruth said...

They did a beautiful job!

Blog Archive