Friday, May 16, 2008

Time Well Spent.....

Yesterday I spent time with Caleb at
the skate park.

The skate park is less than a mile from us.
Caleb has been skateboarding for about 6 years.
Fun time for Caleb, NERVE WRECKING FOR MOM!
After the knots in my stomach loosened up and my
heart rate returned to normal, we rented movies
and stopped for some lunch.
Great time with my Caleb!
Tonight we'll watch a scary movie we rented.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Terrific action shots of Caleb! But I can see how Mom would be nervous, I would be too. I'll bet he's had a few skinned knees over the years. Is this the park at Frandor? And did you go to Video To Go for the movies? :D

Sharon said...

Caleb must be testing your mettle, first having to watch your baby defy gravity at high speeds and then a scary movie! I can't watch anything like that, I get freaked too easily and I don't even have a door bell that rings itself like you do!!!!

Anet said...

Hey Ruth, Caleb has had a few boo-boos and a very sore tailbone. His best friend broke his arm one day.
Of course, they're too cool for helmets and pads. That is Frandor and yes we went to Video to Go! very good ;D

Oh Sharon, the movie is way easier than watching the skateboarding!
That's life with a 16yr. old boy.
Yeah, we disconnected the ghost's doorbell. That did freak me out!:O
That's why I bought the cat doorknocker, the ghost hasn't figured it out yet...

denise said...

My 5 year old has really been interested in skateboarding lately. We have gone to the local skate parks to watch a bit, and he got a new helmet/knee pads/elbow pads/wrist guards and skateboard and is slowly learning. Fun to watch. But not quite ready for a half or even quarter pipe! ;)

Anet said...

That's great Denise, we have to replace Caleb's board about every two years. He dosen't skate as much as he used to or as crazy. Since he fell on his tailbone. I think that really scared him.

Blog Archive