Saturday, May 17, 2008

He's a little strange! Hick-up....

This morning as I was checking out blog world, Noah had awoken and came downstairs and stood next to me. "Who's that?" (hick-up) Noah said "It's an artist's blog" I replied. (hick-up) "Oh" (HICK-UP) ..... I said "Someone has hick-ups."

"MOM, (hick-up) Yell into my mouth, You are a zombie and I will malice you with a shoehorn!" (hick-up) Noah said opening his mouth super wide.

OK, so I yell into his mouth......."You are a zombie and I will malice you with a shoehorn!" "What does that do, get rid of hick-ups?" I asked. Noah replies "Yes."

I heard no more hick-ups!!! He is a little strange....

4 comments:

Sharon said...

That's hilarious (and super cute). Where did he ever come up with that idea????

Anet said...

I'm afraid to ask, somewhere in the depths of his mind... or I'm hoping from a cartoon.

Tammy said...

Ok, this was a remedy Emily didn't try when she had them so badly! lol.

Fun blog post. :)

Anet said...

Hey Tammy,
Yeah, it worked! Give it a try next time. ;)

Blog Archive