Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Refridgerator

Sharon at One Small Square wrote a great post
about some fridge magnets she's making.
She was wondering what others had on
their fridge. So here's some pics. of mine.
I told her mine was not as neat as hers.

My Dad's name was Charlie.
A mother's day note from Caleb a few years ago.
My million dollars.
Photos and some cartoons.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

How fun! Neat that we both have heart notes.....I'm going to have to show Zoe Caleb's because she just left in utter pubescent humiliation that I put her's up in my post.

We pretty much have the same things except for that million!

Ruth said...

You have very interesting things on your fridge, Anet, and I would keep reading them and forget what I went to the fridge for. Sweet heart from Caleb, don't you love those things? I have a few old construction paper things I put out at Christmas that the kids did. Warms the heart!

Anet said...

LOL, Yeah that million is my emergency fund! Oh Zoe's heart is just precious! Caleb doesn't know about his heart being shown on my blog yet, he'll probably have a hissy fit about it;}

*****

Thanks Ruth,
Yes, I love my heart... he forgets to let me know he loves me sometimes, teen boy thing? So I refer to the frig.

Anet said...

oh my gosh! I keep typing frig for fridge. I don't know what my problem is today:{ Need to spell check I guess.

Tammy said...

We have lots of photos on our fridge, too. I need more magnets though!

I love the heart. And the million dollars, too. ;)

Blog Archive