Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday's Pink

My vase from my Aunt Irene.
I love the dusty rosy pink color.
The neighbor's pink azaleas bush.
Pink stain glass lamp.
Pink on my dresser.
Pretty in pink!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

The vase is lovely. I love the dusty pink color of it.

Fun week doing these photos, eh? ;)

Sharon said...

Great pics....especially love "pretty in pink". Your vase looks like a Roseville piece?

Anet said...

Thanks Tammy, Yes, color week has been lots of fun. I'm headed out of town, but now on blogger you can pre-date your post. So I have Sat. and Sun. ready to go.

*********

Hey Sharon, That kitten is just a buddle of cuteness! I looked on the bottom of the vase and it says: Hull Art U.S.A. I've seen one just like it at the antique shop for $180.00.
I inherited from my Aunt. That and a cat plate.

Blog Archive