Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday's Red

Our red watermelon from yesterday.
Red geraniums in my flower boxes.
Big bottle of syrup.
The porch swing's red blanket.
I'll let you ponder this red picture.


8 comments:

Sharon said...

I love these color posts! I've had my couple of days off and am thinking I might borrow this idea for next week if that's okay?

Is it a headlight?????

Anet said...

Yay Sharon!, I'm not kidding I was missing you already!!!! Please do a color week, it's so fun and doesn't take a lot of time or brain power! You're right it's a headlight.... smart girl!

Tammy said...

Oh, man! Look at that yummy watermelon. Was it delicious?? :)

~Molly~ said...

Beautiful pics!! I love the orange set best though. I'll go with Sharon and do one later. Not next week, we'll be camping from Wednesday on. The next week, starting June 2nd is better for me.

Isn't that music just awesome? I love the Mama Cass/Sammy Davis Jr thing, and the Cat Stevens song(he is so darn cute too, can't stop watching).

Molly

Anet said...

Oh Molly, I know... I love Cat Stevens voice, I could listen to him all day!

Anet said...

Tammy, this watermelon was a little blah tasting:{ The one we bought last week was really sweet. I guess you just never know.

denise said...

Interesting. I have always liked red plaid. Some weird carryover from Catholic school growing up. ;P

Oh, I thought it looked like a reflector. :)

Anet said...

Oooops! it's a tail light, not a headlight.
I'm a goof:}

Blog Archive