Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lucky Me!

A wonderful gift in the mail!
Sharon,
It's even more awesome in person!!
What a wonderful gift you shared with my family.
Thank you, thank you , thank you.....


Sharon's art hanging at the top of my stairway.

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh WOW! It was made for your folk art niche!!! That's just amazing. I predict Sharon will be happpyyy. Those are great pieces you have there!

I sure am using a lot of exclamation points these days!!!

(I think Emily Dickinson said each person/poet could use one in a lifetime, in a poem. But I can't help myself. You guys just make me so enthusiastic.

Tammy said...

What a nice gift from a friend and a fun piece of artwork!

I love the stairway. :)

Anet said...

Ruth, thanks, I just feel so lucky... oh and I use tons of exclamation points!!!!!!
And I love Emily Dickinson!!!!!! lol.

Tammy, wasn't it nice of Sharon? She a good soul!

Anet said...

Oooops! (she's a good soul!)

Sharon said...

Wow Anet!!! (the exclamation point thing must be catching!!!) Thank you for putting it up for me to see. The kitty's spots play off the beads perfectly....I think they belong together!!!

Anet said...

Thanks again Sharon, it was so fun to get it in the mail! Someday I'll send you a surprise!!!
The cat statue looks as if he is showing us your art.

denise said...

That is so cool!

Gwen Buchanan said...

Anet this is such a lovely collection of cheer... Now every time you pass by you will think about a thoughtful girl, away out in the mountains...

Art has a way of making beautiful connections .. It looks great Sharon...

Anet said...

Yes Gwen you're right what a great reminder of our "mountian friend"

Blog Archive