Thursday, May 1, 2008

Children





9 comments:

Sharon said...

If their spirits are as beautiful as they are than you are truly blessed. (and what great shots!!!)

Ruth said...

Cooool portraits, very nicely done. Those eyes in the last are lovely, and your lens got them. All interesting perspectives too. And I like the b&w.

Anet said...

Sharon,
They are beautiful spirits (most of the time.) Each one unique. My daughter Autumn is a hard worker, caring, and very talented person. My best friend.

Noah is very loving and sensitive to people and animals. He can cry over a smashed bug. He is very funny (ham) and smart. I call him the boy with the golden heart!

Caleb is an intense soul. Everything he feels is very extreme one way or another. He is wise beyond his years. He has always been tuned into the other side. I think it's the Native American in him. Most the time he is a systems buster. He does things his own way. Oh I could go on and on about him... One thing I'm sure of is he loves his momma!

Ruth,
Thanks... Caleb's eye are something!
The kids took these pictures themselves. The one of Noah is old with a bad camera, but I still love it.

denise said...

Awesome photos. Just gorgeous!

Anet said...

Thanks Denise!

Ruth said...

Yes, the one of Noah is so sweet with him getting dressed. Autumn's is way cool too!

Yes, this is the age of taking photos of yourself at arm's length, eh?

Anet said...

Ruth,
Teenagers take a lot of self- portraits these days for their "My Space." Caleb has hundreds!!!

Gwen Buchanan said...

These are amazing portraits, Anet... a little look into their souls!!

Anet said...

Yes Gwen, "The eyes are the windows to the soul" Hmmmm. I'm not sure who said that.

Blog Archive