Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm a killer! (of fish) R.I.P.

Ok, remember Harry and Ron.....
Well the other day I cleaned their tank.
I only rinsed things with water and replaced
fresh room temp. water in the tank.
With in an hour both fish (gigoon) died!
I feel horrible, so..........

Meet Harpo.
I brought him home from work, my bosses cat
had kittens. First I called my hubby and asked
"Pretty Pleeeease?"
Of course, he was easily persuaded.

The kids adore him, Bella and Boo (our other cats gazhabayns )

not so much. Lots of hissey fits. They'll get over it.

Sleepy baby.


Caleb having fun with the little bundle of joy!


Now.... I know nothing bad will happen to Harpo

when I change his litter box!

6 comments:

Ruth said...

I was waiting for you to say you fed the deceased fish to the kitty! What an adorable kitty cat. May she live long and prosper.

Anet said...

lol.... No, the fish went to the great fish bowl in the sky; via the toilet. Thanks for the kitty wishes!

Sharon said...

Oh man!!! I am a sincere believer that we would all be healthier and happier being if we always had at least one kitten in the house at all times!!! Unfortunately they grow up sooooo fast. I'm sure being sixteen and all, Caleb doesn't want to hear how cute the photo of him with the kitten is but I just bet it will make Goth swoon!!

So sorry about the fish. We're down to two and I'm determined that they will be the last. I hate that because I care for them I am also their demise.......I have had my share of deadly cleanings too. UGH.

Anet said...

You are absolutely right Sharon...
A kitten at all times would be awesome! Thanks, I'll let Caleb know how cute the photo of him is. (Although he does have a swelled ego already!)
I guess I'm just not cutout to be a momma fish! lol

Tammy said...

Oh, he's SOOOOOOO cute! And looks so snuggly. Kitties grow up way too fast.........

How'd you come up with his name? Just curious..... ;)

Anet said...

Tammy, My son Caleb named him. My oldest kids are into the Marx brother's films. Duck Soup, etc....

Blog Archive