Monday, May 12, 2008

Cupcakes made with Love

I made some cupcakes for my family and a few friends.
Pretty nice considering I can't eat them because
of my allergies.
Oh well, I had fun making them.
Some with sprinkles some without, (for the non-sprinkle lovers.)
Look at the cute boxes, they match the liners.

Note to self; A little too girly pink for manly Caleb, but he still scampered off with one...

8 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

They look so yummy-delicious Anet...

I'm sure everyone who had one... loved them... I know I always love it when someone cooks for me...

Sharon said...

I can't believe that you have that kind of self discipline! I'm allergic to so much but the only thing that causes suffering so bad that I have the self control to avoid it is soy. The look delicious and tell Caleb that girls love a guy who can embrace a little femininity! :)

Anet said...

Thanks Gwen, Noah said the sprinkles taste funny. lol

Sharon, Yeah I can't even mess around with wheat. It swells my throat up. Now dairy and corn only gives me stomach problems. I guess that's called an intolerance. So I cheat on those allergies once in awhile. Also I have latex, bananas, and lots of environmental allergies.

Caleb is not so manly that he won't wear those skin-tight girly pants. lol

Tammy said...

Ahhhh! We have these same liners. lol! We got our liners at Michael's.

too funny.......

We have a serious addiction at our house with making cupcakes. They're so much more fun to make and decorate than one big cake!

Ruth said...

Where do you get those boxes??

This is a serious act of love to make something so delicious even when you can't eat it. Do you sit and stare at them while they eat?

Anet said...

Your right Tammy, and at my house the kids will grab a cupcake easily enough, but to cut a piece of cake that's too much work, so cake will go to waste.

Anet said...

Hi Ruth,

The boxes were bought at Michaels Craft store. They are so cute, they even hold the cupcakes in place. 3 boxes each holds 4 cupcakes @ $4.99 Matching liners too!
Yes, I stare....

Ruth said...

Haha, poor thing. I really feel for you.

I'm so glad to know these boxes are available at Michael's. Thanks!

Blog Archive