Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lost in Time...480 photos of my heart.

A few years ago, our computer crashed along
with it went many of my pictures that we
never backed up... My heart was broken.
Last night my husband said "I have a surprise
for you!" He found in a box, a CD with 480
pictures that he burned and forgot he did it!
I can't explain the joy I have...it like someone
has given me back a part of me that's been missing.
Two photos of Noah at age 3.

My dog Larkin who passed away last fall. This is
at our old house about 4 years ago.

Thank you Brad! I love you....

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! what a great find!!! How can you not love someone who talks to squirrels and has a basket of stones.... Good job Brad!

Anet said...

Thanks Sharon, believe it or not... I have pictures on that CD of another squirrel at my old house! I just can't help myself.
Now those stones from Whitefish Bay in the U.P. live around my pond. Yes I believe stones live...lol

Ruth said...

Oh! Found treasure!

Gwen Buchanan said...

All I could think of was "what a treasure!!!

Anet said...

Thanks Ruth and Gwen! It really is treasure...I thought I'd never see again.

Blog Archive