Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Antics of Noah

Should I keep him in a cage?


Noah can be a pretty funny kid, his latest funny things he has said or done is:

We were taking a walk and all of the sudden Noah starts braying like a donkey and wildly jumping around. I said to him "What are you, a donkey?" Then I realize what he was doing.
A yard that we walking by was covered with straw, protecting some grass seeds. What a goof ball!



Last night as I was tucking him in bed, he says "Mom, wouldn't it be weird if people had tongues for feet?" I just shook my head.... "Goodnight Noah!"

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Well I've put my foot in my mouth often enough, so tongues for feet doesn't seem to absurd to me. ;)

I saw on your sidebar that he's 8 years old. Yep, sounds about right.....lol Kayla will be 8 in a month and she says silly stuff like that, too. It makes my day fun, though!

Sharon said...

Don't tell him I said this but he is awfully cute! He'd still be cute even if he did have slobbery tongues for feet......:)

Anet said...

Hi Tammy, maybe you would let Kayla visit Noah's blog. It's really a great homeschool tool for him for so many reasons!

**************

Oh Sharon, the picture in my mind of big old slobbery tongues for feet is so weird and gross! You're right though, he is kinda cute:}

denise said...

Cute kid!! :)

Blog Archive