Monday, April 28, 2008

This guy has my heart and a small fortune in peanuts

Sniffy's home tree in my front yard.


My pond is Sniffy's water source.


5 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

That is the most adorable picture of the sweet squirrel drinking from the the little fountain... and clutching the tree sideways. great shots, Anet!

Sharon said...

He definitely looks well fed. His little jowly cheeks are so cute I just want to sit down and talk to him!! If they had a web award for best squirrel pics you'd win hands down!!!

Anet said...

Thanks Gwen, it's easy to get an adorable shot from an adorable
squirrel!


Sharon, Sniffy is special and I don't know what I'd do without him.
He lives about 6 feet from my front porch. He so smart that when it rains really hard, he waits it out on my porch! Thanks for the nice comment:)

denise said...

What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across this blog... I love it! Amazing pictures of the squirrels!

Blog Archive