Monday, April 28, 2008

Baking cookies.... and coughing.

I did the "good mommy" thing and baked
cookies...
for my little guy who's not feeling well.
He's catching mom's BUG that she caught from
SICK preschoolers who like to COUGH in her face
all day!

Sorry Buddy, Mommy loves you!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

9 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm DROOLING over the photo of the cookies. Will you share the recipe with us? Pretty please? ;)

Gwen Buchanan said...

Sorry you young son is sick Anet... I'm sure those cookies are going to improve his well being!! maxi feeling a little woozy today too! must have been all that brush hauling yesterday!!

I just LOVE the cookie eating squirrel too.. great header!!!!

Gwen Buchanan said...

sorry for all the mis-spells.. I don't think I had enough coffee yet!!!

Anet said...

Tammy, recipe is easy....
two bags cookie mix, 1 stick butter and several TBLS. water.
lol.... I'm not much of a baker anymore.

Gwen, Thanks for the Caring thoughts. Hope Max will feel chipper soon! Sniffy likes a treat now and then. The picture is way to big for my header, I'm thinking.

Ruth said...

Yum. I think I'm sick. May I have some?

I hope he feels better soon. The cookies should do it.

Gwen Buchanan said...

I think it is perfect!!!

Anet said...

Hey Ruth, sorry... the cookies were devoured in about 45 mins.
Attacked by teenagers! Noah is feeling a little better, it's one of those (feel worse in the evening) bugs. Thanks for the well wishes.

Ruth said...

No worries, that's as it should be!

Sharon said...

Get well soon Noah!!! I'm sorry your not feeling well.

Blog Archive