is never easy. I'm in a strange place in my life right now. I have to pull back and focus on my family. So my beloved Purple Squirrel will have to lay quietly for awhile. I'll be thinking of you all, wondering what you are all up too, if you are all well.
My mom is failing fast and soon I'll have to decide when to send her to the Hospice House. Our family and the nurse feels that it will be the best for my mom and our family. I'll be spending much of my time there beside my mom, helping her through this final stage of life. She's been the best mom and grandmother ever! We are so.... blessed to have her. My mom is so awesome, she's handling this with grace and dignity. She is my hero.
Take care everyone... and thanks for always being such good friends to me. Many blessings to you and enjoy your summer!
My mom is failing fast and soon I'll have to decide when to send her to the Hospice House. Our family and the nurse feels that it will be the best for my mom and our family. I'll be spending much of my time there beside my mom, helping her through this final stage of life. She's been the best mom and grandmother ever! We are so.... blessed to have her. My mom is so awesome, she's handling this with grace and dignity. She is my hero.
Take care everyone... and thanks for always being such good friends to me. Many blessings to you and enjoy your summer!
Love, ~Anet





9 comments:
Keeping you, your mom, and your family in my thoughts! Take good care of yourself and everyone around you, and we will see you when the time is right.
Anet, I so get where you are right now. Take care of you, take care of your family. You are loved. ♥
Blessings to you and your beautiful family, Anet. You are a wonderful mother and daughter. The phrase "amazing grace" comes to mind when I think of you and how you are handling all that is before you.
Take good care, friend.
I've had you all in my prayers and thoughts for months(although I rarely come here and tell you). You are doing a wonderful thing taking care of your mom. I wish her(and you) a peaceful transition to the next grand adventure.
Molly
ps, we lost Mark's mom on Sunday to Alzheimer's. Such a terrible disease!
I'm sorry that you are having to go through this. Stay strong for your mom and your lovely children. Our thoughts are with you.
oh you are in my thoughts and in my heart! i am sorry that you will have a tough road ahead...but i totally understand taking a break from the purple squirrel...take care of you along the way! hugs... ♥ ♥
Keeping you all in thoughts and prayers and wishing you strength and peace.
Stopped by to say hi, only to find you are not here....but where you need to be. Thanks for choosing the right place! But when all is in it's place again, hope to find you here once again. Be well-you're in my prayers
Stopped by to say hi, only to find you are not here....but where you need to be. Thanks for choosing the right place! But when all is in it's place again, hope to find you here once again. Be well-you're in my prayers
Post a Comment