Yummy gluten free pancakes made with local MSU poultry farm eggs for breakfast.
Bella~ritto... for lunch?
Noah working on excavating rocks and minerals from his Smithsonian kit.
Autumn working on her antiques college course and checking her facebook.
Luckily with Autumn here, I was able to go out for awhile. (My mom is doing okay but we don't leave her here by herself anymore.) My good friend Ann called me and we went for lunch and stopped in to browse around Michaels. I bought some sweet vintage-looking Easter pails. It was so great to get out of the house and hang out with Ann. She always makes me laugh:)
A typical day here at the old Purple Squirrel.




2 comments:
Typical seems like a very nice option indeed.
I'm glad you were able to sneak away for lunch with a friend. :-)
Bella-ritto...roflol...that caught me completely by surprise and gave me a huge smile. :) :) :)
Post a Comment