Here's the birthday gifts we bought for Autumn this year.
3 chalkware carnival prizes and the sweetest pink metal serving tray,
(I wanted to keep the tray for myself... but I didn't;)
~~~
Have a great weekend, oh yes! I've seen three robins, spring is here!





4 comments:
The yellow elephant is so whimsical and the expression on the terrier's face is priceless -- he looks like a stodgy old butler!
You'll have to go visit Autumn and Kevin a lot, just so you can check in on the tray. ;-)
Hey Tara,
The yellow elephant is her favorite one.
The smallest doggie has a name of a guy and the year 1942 and Lake Lansing on it.
When I was small they closed down the Lake Lansing fair. It had a wooden roller coaster, a merry-go-round (it's now at Cedar Point) and a bunch of carnival games and such. Kind of cool to find a local Chalkware prize for her.
Yes, I'll have to go for tea at Autumn and Kevin's so she can serve me from the sweet pink tray;)
You know... I miss her being a little girl, but on the other hand it's really neat having a grown daughter.
We haven't been to Cedar Point in ages... if we make it again I'll have to keep my eye out for that merry-go-round.
You and Autumn seem to have a great relationship. It's nice to come here and read about your adventures together.
I love reading posts about birthdays on your site...as you guys all give such personal and thoughtful gifts...it is pretty fun to see the great finds for the birthday "person"...this time being Autumn!
Post a Comment