Happy Birthday, Autumn Rose Laitala!
Saturday was Autumn's Birthday. She was busy with her husband and they went ghost hunting in the evening so we celebrated on Sunday. I'll have to get a photo of the cute Carnival Chalkware prizes and antique tray we got her for her birthday from Autumn to show you.
They had really neat old planes and remind to never take my point and shoot camera on a field trip again, bad photos all day! Anyways, I won't bore you with a bunch of bad airplane photos. Noah and Brad rode in a rocket ship simulator and I turned a shade of green on the hot air balloon ride. 20 minutes later... feeling back to my old self.
Here's Noah chumming around with some WWII soldiers in the English country side.
~~~~
Then we drove a short way to the Bird Sanctuary.
I visited here when I was Noah's age. We went to a week long camp in 5th grade and one day we visited here and the Kellogg cereal factory. The Sanctuary was my favortie part of the trip.
Noah with a coffee can of corn for the water fowl.
Stupid camera, but this guy was so funny, he wouldn't stop honking!
A tiny-wee Screech Owl.
Words to live by.




5 comments:
First off - Happy Birthday Autumn! First birthday with a hubby...one you'll always remember. :)
Kayla would so love being Noah's friend, I just know it. She absolutely adores owls, and we went to a bird sanctuary in Utah last year specifically to see the owls, too. lol
Aw, happy birthday to Autumn!
And what gorgeous photographs. I definitely gravitate toward the eagle. It's so majestic!
Happy Birthday wishes to Autumn!
That pheasant is seriously cool... love the sweet little screecher... Mr. Honky just makes me laugh.
Those words on the bench? Ain't that the truth?!
:-)
Happy Birthday!! I love that Bald Eagle!!! So so beautiful. Goose read "Wesley the Owl" when she was studying owls and loved it! It's about a girl who adopts an owl and what an amazing relationship they have. Noah might like it too.
That bench does say it all, doesn't it!
have a great week
lisa
the goose...the goose...i love that goose and his tongue!!!
what a fabulous day!
and that saying on the bench makes me want to have a bench like that on my front porch...wonderful! (and a great reminder)
Post a Comment