Thursday, March 24, 2011

Collecting...

Salt and pepper shaker collection: I've added three new sets to my collection.

On the forth row down are my new shakers. The cute Florida alligators and (my new fav) the blue squirrels (too bad they aren't purple) comes from Autumn's friend Mitzi who has a few booths at some antique malls here in mid-Michigan. She has an adorable blog here Mitzi's Collectibles with loads of antique and crafting goodies.
The green wise owls are from the Mega Mall here in Lansing, (Noah's favorite.)

My latest embroidery piece... Ms. Sniffy:) I do love all things squirrely!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

LOL, I love the monks on the top row. :)

My aunt began collecting salt and pepper shakers way back in the 50's. I always loved looking at them when we'd visit.

tiff said...

so cool that you collect salt and pepper shakers...i don't collect anythings...well just books...and a whole lotta dust...ha!

love the embroidered piece of Sniffy...so cute & playful! a good way to remember your squirrel!

Tara said...

It's been fun watching your salt and pepper shaker collection grow. Thanks for sharing it with us here.

Do you draw your own embroidery patterns? They are always so sweet.

Anet said...

Tara,
Nope, I didn't draw this pattern. Autumn had it in her embroidery stuff (and she didn't even tell me!)

Mitzi said...

Hi Anet! I love your salt and pepper collection! And I was excited to see my logo on your sidebars. Thanks for your support!

Mitzi

Blog Archive